Baker's Custom Golf
9909 East 61st St
Tulsa, OK 74133
Baker's Custom Golf can add to your club buying pleasure by offering several different services that have taken years to achieve. To secure your judgement that you are making an educated choice about the shop that you are giving your loyalty, ask yourself these important questions when buying new equipment or servicing your existing equipment.
- How long has the golf shop been in business?
Baker's has been in business since 1977, the longest of any off course store in Tulsa and Northeast Oklahoma.
- What reputation does the shop have among other local businesses?
We feel confident that the responses about our shop will be very favorable.
- Do the employees in the shop have long time experience?
Brian opened the store in 1977, Mike has been with Brian since 1984, Bill has been the repairman for 18 years, Kevin has been with company for 17 years, Marla, and Paul have a combined total of 20 years between them.
- Does the shop have factory authorized and professionally equiped repair center to appropriately service what they sell? Using the repair center, are they able to competently modify new equipment at the same competitive price as stock equipment?
Baker's does and is! We are a qualified fitting center for Mizuno, Callaway, Titleist, Cobra, Tour Edge, and more.
- Do they also have a system for fitting your equipment to you other than through trial and error to lend to your understanding of why the suggested alterations are in your best interest?
By using our Full Swing Simulator, our factory authorized staff can offer you the best fit and equipment you can find. Our experienced club fitters will take the time to explain the variables of your fitting to you so that you understand exactly what you are getting and why. You can trust Baker's to use only the best Mitchell Certified equipment to provide you with the best and most precise golf equipment in the region. This is where Baker's got its start more than 30 years ago.
- Do they accept all major credit cards?
Baker's accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
We hope this guide has helped you in organizing your golf equipment purchasing for the upcoming season. Thank you for taking the time to read this message. If we can be of assistance or there are any other questions, please ask and get all your questions answered. We want you to be a satisfied lifelong customer.